If you're on the fence about why you should hire an interior designer to help with your home's design, we've got you covered.
1. We're highly trained and experienced in our craft
We're highly trained to match different textures, patterns, and colors to fit perfectly together. We've earned a bachelor's degree in interior design, and we have years of experience in everything from furniture selection tips to helping you choose the perfect color palette.
Here are a few areas in which an interior designer can help you:
• Blending different textures
• Blending different colors
• Blending varying patterns
• Finding specific furniture to fit the space
• Choosing paint colors that go with feature prints
• Choosing wall decor that ties the room together
• Choosing carpet that works with the room's design
• Deciding between hardwood, carpet, and throw rugs
• Choosing a furniture arrangement that's not only stunning, but makes practical sense
• Bringing your dream room to life with unique elements
We have the know-how to create a space that you love and that looks amazing.
2. We can save you money
You might think that hiring an interior designer like us is out of your budget, but do you know what costs more than hiring an interior designer? Purchasing hundreds of room elements and not being able to decide on what looks right together.
We’ll get it right the first time and keep you from throwing money away on room elements that don't work together.
3. We can save you time
Interior designers can put a room together quickly without rushing the process.
We’ll get an idea of what you like, jot down any specifications, and create the perfect room that revolves around your vision -- saving you time. Can you imagine how long it would take you to choose patterns, prints, wall colors, carpet colors, and furniture placement for a room?
4. We can make your vision even better
When you hire an interior designer, their main goal is to create a space that you love. We’ll get to know your style, your preferences, and your taste to ensure that we create a design that you love.
We’ll even design a prototype of your room so that you can give the go-ahead on the specific room elements or make changes.
If you're not sure what direction you want to go, our designers can offer you suggestions based on what you like and what you don't like, and you can end up with a unique room that only a professional could create.
5. We can offer you designs that you've never thought of before
You may spend hours on end scrolling through Pinterest to find your dream bedroom, but an experienced interior designer can offer you a wide range of products that you've never seen before. Anyone can make a room look pretty. We can give you a room that not only looks stunning, but works perfectly with your lifestyle as well.
6. We can help the resale value of your home
Not to say that you're ready to sell your home with your newly designed rooms any time soon, but when you are ready to sell, professionally designed rooms can increase the value of your home.
Beautiful rooms mean more cash in your pocket when it comes time to sell!