At The Reflective Designer, we take immense pride in helping our clients make the most out of their space by pulling all of the elements together to make a room shine. We want to help our clients build their dreams, and this short Frequently Asked Question section will give you a good idea on who we are, what we're passionate about, and much more.
1. What sets The Reflective Designer apart?
- Our diversity, dedication, and passion meld with over 150 years of combined experience to make The Reflective Designer stand out. We firmly believe that our diversity is our greatest strength, and we bring this to each client we work with.
2. How has the business evolved over the years?
- Originally, the team focused exclusively on window treatments, but this slowly evolved and branched out to cover all aspects of interior design for homes and businesses. We've built a reputation for excellence, and this is why we're the "go to" company for every aspect of interior furnishings.
3. Can we source furnishings to help pull a room together?
- Yes! We've built a solid network over the years of reputable and dependable furniture manufacturers around the globe. This relationship allows us to quickly and easily find and source just about any piece of furniture you could dream of to help pull a room together or add a focal piece.
4. Do we offer multiple room makeovers?
- Usually, our clients come to us for help with one room. This usually expands into creating a central theme that runs through multiple rooms. We can take on both single or multiple room makeovers to make them unique or bind them all together with one interwoven theme.
5. Can you get color consultations from The Reflective Designer?
- Color consultations are typically the reason why our clients approach us in the first place. They get stuck and ask our staff for help creating a vision, and we work to deliver a vision that exceeds our clients' expectations time and time again.
6. What are some common changes the staff routinely suggest?
- We're experts at helping our clients redefine their spaces. We have the experience to help our clients renovate their spaces from the ground up, and this includes moving interior walls or redefining their roof lines to give a more open feel to the room as a whole.
7. How long has The Reflective Designer been in operation?
- We started in 1980. Our founder, Joe Barnett started learning the family business at just 12 years old. By the time he was 16, he already employed several stitchers in a full-fledged operation that continues to thrive to this day.
8. Where are the showrooms located?
- The Reflective Designer currently has one showroom. You can visit us at our location in Stow, MA. Our staff are happy to assist you with any design aspects you may be "stuck" on.
Contact The Reflective Designer Today!
Do you need help with a color palette? Maybe you're remodeling or renovating, and you'd like assistance pulling your new room together. Either way, we want to hear from you! You can get in touch today, and we're happy to set up your first consultation with our friendly and experienced staff.